When you try to make a cookie and you get a kinda-sorta muffin…..you get breakfast bites! #silverlinings
½ cup whole wheat all-purpose flour
1 cup quick rolled oats
¼ tsp baking soda
Pinch of sea salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 mashed banana
¼ cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp liquid sweetener
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a large bowl combine flour, oats, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon. Combine thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, mash 1 ripe banana.
- Add the almond milk, vanilla, and sweetener to the banana and whisk until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in raisins.
- Spoon onto prepared baking sheet. You won’t be able to roll them as the batter will be too sticky, just drop the spoonfuls onto the baking sheet.
- You should have 9 – 10 bites
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown on the outside.