This recipe has light and seasonal flavours that are perfect for this summer weather! No salt or sauces needed!
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Juice of 2 lemons (approximately ½ cup)
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves of garlic (minced)
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-1 ½ in cubes
- Combine the parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and chicken in a large zip-lock bag.
- With the bag closed, mix the ingredients together by lightly squishing the outside of the bag.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Remove chicken from zip-lock bag and place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Cook at 425° for approximately 30 mins or until chicken is cooked completely.