Some people have a sweet tooth, other people prefer savory….I happen to love both! But today I’m taking care of those sweet cravings with these mini “cheese” cakes and yes, I had some for breakfast!
For the Crust
1 ½ cups of pitted dates
½ cup raw cashews
½ tsp vanilla extract
For the Filling
2 ½ frozen bananas
2 cups frozen peaches
2 – 3 tbsp almond milk
- In a food processor, combine the dates, cashews, and vanilla. Process until it has a dough texture and appearance.
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces and place in a lined muffin pan. The dough will be REALLY sticky, so place in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 mins.
- Remove from fridge and press the dough down in the muffin pan to form the crust.
- In a food processor, combine the bananas, peaches, and almond milk. Process until smooth.
- Spread the filling mixture onto the individual crusts, smoothing out the tops.
- Put in the freezer for several hours. The filling will freeze quickly, but the crust takes some time to firm up.
- Remove from freezer about 5 mins before serving.